Tuesday, March 16, 2010

train of thought

i bought new socks today. they have pretty patterns and there is no cold air finding its way through an intricate pattern of holes to reach my toes.

have you ever listened to the siren of an ambulance go off nearby for a minute or so before realizing that its a sound effect in the song you're listening to?

i think i've had the same thing of foil for almost two years. i really thought i used more foil than that.

tasty combination: cheddar goldfish, craisins and lightly salted whole almonds.

yes, i eat things off of the floor if they have just recently fallen.

last time i made meat lasagna, i forgot the meat. i shall not make this mistake again.

1 comment:

jgrab said...

I listened to a song weekly or so for about nine months at a job i was at, and every time this one laugh played in the background--and it was really subtle, too--I thought it was one of the ladies in the office laughing.

I NEVER picked up on it until I listened to the song in my car (after I'd been laid off :( ) and my mind was blown.